RE: Christmas regrets: 22 December till second week of Jan

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:14:02 +0100
To: <r.castaldo@iol.it>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Me too until first week jan 2006.
But there are no holiday for wcag :D?

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Roberto Castaldo"<r.castaldo@iol.it>
    Inviato: 22/12/05 18.51.53
    A: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Christmas regrets: 22 December till second week of Jan

    Hi folks,

    I'm going to leave for a vacation during christmas time, so I won't be able
    to mett you on teleconferences till the second week of january when i'll be
    back in Naples.

    Have you all a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year

    Hear you soon,

    Roberto Castaldo
    www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator
    IWA/HWG Member
    rcastaldo@webaccessibile.org
    r.castaldo@iol.it

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]