Re: Schedule for getting to Last Call

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:20:40 +0200
To: john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Re: Schedule for getting to Last CallI am finding it very hard to keep track of what has and has not been resolved. To be honest I find it difficult to use the WIKI set up, and find I have lost things all the way through.

Can you (re)explain:
a, Is there a current updated draft with all the resolutions in place?
b, If possible, how to use the Wiki
c, Where is the consensus mechanisms explained? Can  consensus  happen on the Thursday calls without list participation? (Some how I suspect issues like this, and member in good standing  requirements,  were agreed on a Thursday call)
d, If we are not happy with the resolutions - what do we do?

If so can I suggest that for a temporary time at least, the call time be moved to something that makes it easer for the other side of the world to participate, so that any issues affecting the middle east and, to some extent EU, be discussed earlier.

All the best
Lisa