Bugzilla gone haywire?

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:33:38 -0600
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi all,

Apologies for the mass-emails from Bugzilla. To facilitate an effort to
prioritize open issues before our next draft, I made a change to the
database structure in bugzilla yesterday which caused the problem.
Basically, the changes made it look to an automated script that reports
issues that have been closed since the previous day as though all of our
previously-closed issues had been closed in a single day.

I have updated the script so that output is directed to me rather than
the list and will pass along summaries of new and closed issues manually
in the future.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

All the best,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>