From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:40 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: From SUN

I asked Sun about the java applet question

Here is what they said.

"A Java applet cannot affect anything outside of the VM it is running in.  It

could have some affect on the web browser, to the extent the Java applet is

still running.  Alt-Tab away, it should have no effect."

So it looks like a Java Applet can't override StickyKeys.   So no need to add one for this.

Gregg