RE: Navigational features

Gregg said ...
> They cannot be programmatically determined as being headers. (due to
> definition of programmatically determined.)

I said I caved. Apparently I was not truthful. My whole point is that the SC
does NOT require them to be programmatically determined AS HEADERS. That is
not required. That is the problem. THAT is the weakness of the SC. It only
requires that the structures be programmatically determined. Not that they
expose their structural nature.

Jim

Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/
512-306-0931