Re: Navigational features

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:18:32 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I don't think a class name on a non-heading element is enough to meet
this SC with our definition of programmatically determined because there
aren't any user agents (or assistive technologies) that are able to
identify an element with a randomly selected class name as a heading (or
any other type of structure).

So, in Jim's example, my feeling is that these items should be marked as
headings in order to meet the SC.

-Ben