RE: clean AND CORRECTED guideline1.1_proposal.html

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:06:41 -0600
To: "'Andrew Kirkpatrick'" <akirkpatrick@macromedia.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Quite  good.

 I was worried people might focus on pictures part so i looked in wikipedia
but they used the same word.  A little differently though.

What do you think of this one combined with yours.

VIDEO is the technology of capturing, recording, processing, transmitting,
and reconstructing moving <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_picture>
pictures.

This is more than we are talking about - since we are just talking about the
result not the process

I like yours with a slight edit from this.

 Video: the technology of moving pictures or images. Video can be made up of
animated or photographic images, or both.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison

  _____

Video: A series of pictures displayed sequentially to simulate motion. Video
can be made up of animated or photographic images, or both.

AWK

  _____