experts in Color accessibility ask for partecipation

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:19:06 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I enclose here a mail of Giordano Beretta that offer his professionality for support wcag 2.0 colour issues.

---

Dear All,

Having heard you are currently discussing color accessibility   issues,
I would like to join in these discussions. For a year I  was  in the US
delegation for ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11 (MPEG)  and  specifically
contributed to the section on color vision   deficiencies in Part 7
(Digital Item Adaptation) of MPEG-21. I   recently gave an invited talk
discussing among others the issues  of  color readability (see
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/ 2004/ HPL-2004-236.html), and am
currently involved in  psychophysical  experiments to determine the
contrast threshold  for the readability  of colored text on colored
background being  conducted at CNR by  Silvia Zuffi.

Kind regards,

Giordano Beretta
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Giordano_Beretta/