RE: "Identify the image"

Can everyone take a look at this one.

     1.1.1 For non-text content that is used to convey information, text
     alternatives convey the same information.

Note that alternatives is plural. I think that in conjunction with our
sufficient techniques section in the HOW TO MEET 1.1.1 that we would have
this well covered without keeping the "identify" language that is ambiguous
and either wrong or impossible for simple non-text content (like a simple
icon).

I would like to see if we can close this one on Thursday unless someone sees
something that makes it less straightforward than it looks from the list
discussion.  Again - please look at the HOW TO MEET 1.1.1 in considering
this.

Thanks much

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.