Re: R: Congratulations !!

Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) wrote:

> [...]

I don't know if this is true, but my points hold anyway, of course.
There's a strong difference between law and standard, for the reason I
already pointed out.

With this are you saying that you personally don't want the wcag be a
law? So I misunderstood you for all these years? ;-) Can you confirm?
You don't want wcag be a law?... ;-) It would be a good new. :)