definition of perceivable structures

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:50:38 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Last week we changed  2.4 L1 SC1 to  Perceivable structures within the
content can be programmatically determined.

But we did not define   Perceivable structures

Here is a candidate definition for comment.

perceivable structures
    structures in the document that are reflected in the presentation and
can be used for orientation and navigation including determining
relationships between parts of the content.

Gregg