Re: Introduction New.htm

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:01:57 +0000
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

On 17/11/05, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> People,  we have been talking for awhile about AAA conformance not being all
> level three items.  But we never settled on what to use.

What about something like:

"WCAG 2.0 conformance at level Triple-A means that all level 1, and
level 2 success criteria in the guidelines are met, as well as all
appropriate level 3 success criteria that can reasonably be applied to
the delivery units assuming user agent  support for only the
technologies in the chosen baseline."

Best regards,

Gez

--