Re: baseline_overview_draft.htm - definition of "testability"?

FYI - the QA Glossary [1] has a definition of "testability" as:

"A proposition is testable if there is such a procedure that assesses the
truth-value of a proposition with a high confidence level."

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-qaframe-spec-20050817/#glossary