RE: Baseline and Conformance

I have only heard it verbally.  I believe is goes something like this

ISO 9000 requires you to follow policies that you have established.

If you have a policy that says you will follow WCAG 2.0 then you must follow
it.  You can't take it lightly.  (Companies don't want to risk their ISO
9000 status, or even create any ambiguous situations, for any reason they
don't absolutely have to).

If you make a claim that you follow WCAG 2.0 you also invoke some warrantee
issues (I'm not clear on these).

Someone more familiar with ISO 9000 can correct these.  I am only passing on
what I remember.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.