RE: Validity as a technique

From: Yvette Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:47:36 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Gregg wrote:

> I think you missed the thread.
> I think her suggestion was that 4.1 was not necessary if
> validity was already required in other places - at least to
> the extent that it was needed for programmatically determining things.
> Maybe I misunderstood her.
> Yvette - did I get this right or were you saying something else.

Yep. I proposed to delete the requirement for validity from the guidelines
and instead list it as a technique for the success criteria that deal with
things that can be programmatically determined.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl