From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 08:55
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Heads up. Extra long meeting this week.

Hi All

We are overdue for posting our heartbeat working draft to the public.  We
were close enough to the next draft that we petitioned Tim Berners Lee to
delay the draft til after the face to face.   We are close now -- but have a
number of things we have been working on that we need to close out.  And
with a publishing moratorium coming up later this month we have just this
week to finish up.

So we will be starting one hour early this week - and going as long as it
takes to get finished.  This is just a heads up so people can plan ahead as
much as possible.

We will be posting preparatory materials before the meeting in order to help
make the meeting go as quickly as possible.

We are starting the meeting an hour early in deference to our colleagues in
Europe who will be up late on this marathon session.  Apologies to our
pacific rim participants and our European participant who will be either
getting up early or staying up late.  As you can see - some of us are having
to be up late all week in prep as well.

See you then.  Please come with suggested solutions and specific words for
every issue we have open or you see.  If controversial, see if you can find
words that everyone can live with.

Thanks (and good night)

Gregg and John