RE: Validity

From: Bob Regan <bregan@macromedia.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:00:55 -0800
To: "Roberto Scano \(IWA/HWG\)" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>, <kerstin.goldsmith@oracle.com>
Cc: <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Wrong. I hate to be so blunt but it is completely inappropriate to cast
this as such a narrow issue.

The question at hand is what happens when invalid code is needed as
Kerstin defined or when valid code creates issues as you point up. Is
there a way for an author to address interoperability issues with tools,
user agents and at?

bob regan | macromedia | 415.832.5305