From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) [mailto:rscano@iwa-italy.org]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 1:01 PM
To: kerstin.goldsmith@oracle.com
Cc: Bob Regan; gez.lemon@gmail.com; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Validity

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Kerstin Goldsmith"<kerstin.goldsmith@oracle.com>
    Please read the notes, the email threads, and the minutes.
Everything
    that is being discussed on the thread today has already been
discussed
    in detail in the past.  How are we going to come to consensus over
this?

Roberto:
This is what need a reply.
We are discussing about a single AT bug with a proprietary technology in
a single OS and with a single Browser...