From: "Bob Regan" <bregan@macromedia.com>
To: "Roberto Ellero" <rellero@webaccessibile.org>; <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 5:51 PM
Subject: RE: Validity [embed]

Please refer to my previous post on this issue.

Choosing valid code causes issues for JAWS users. There should be an
easy fix for this problem. It is not forthcoming. In cases like this, I
will choose access over validity every time. We still must work toward
resolving these issues, however, I will not create issues for end users
just for the sake of doing so.

Cheers,
Bob