Re: Validity

I can't see the answer to my question. What do we mean to put in level 1
of priority?

The topic is better explained here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#conformance

I took that as level 1 success criteria. And that for me doesn't require
validation. We can fulfill the L1 criteria even without bothering with
validation issues.

But, because it's a matter of interpretation, maybe this may need to be
clarified in a unambiguos way (or may be not: for me it doesn't). This
is what I'm talking about, and what I think validation discussion is
related to.

And no-one (look, no-one!) listed his or her reason to have validation
in L1...
That sounds strange, because I think that is what makes the difference.
It's like we want to miss the point...

Maurizio