Re: Validity

From: Roberto Ellero <rellero@webaccessibile.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:12:43 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I fully agree, and I also agree whit Roberto and Gez.
In my opinion, the promotion of code validity is also a good thing for
educational purpose, for example to awaken Content editors to Specifications
and Standards Harmonization, which is Essential to Web Accessibility.
Best regards,
Roberto Ellero