From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Maurizio Boscarol
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 7:06 AM
To: W3C WAI
Subject: why validation in p1?

Dear wcag-ers,

We should now have a large horizon on arguments against putting
validation in Priority 1.

But the discussion this way is biased. Can anyone that sostain the
opposite varsion list his or her arguments to put validity just in
priority 1? At this point of the discussion, I can't even think at
one...

Thanks!

Maurizio