appology

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:11:21 -0500
To all on the call

In our conference call I believe I made an unfair comment. About the Acronym
issue, I said "it appears that industry is lining up against disability
consultants." I think every one on this committee is concerned about making
a document that will provide the maximum accessibility to people with
disabilities in a way that is realistic and sustainable. And I trust our
group conscience and I trust our process. For that reason I apologize for
the comments. I have a great respect for everyone on the committee and hope
you will accept my sincere apology.

David MacDonald

.Access empowers people
            .barriers disable them.