RE: GL 2.5 L2 SC2

Hmm. I guess we need to say something like

"Providing a text message that identifies the field as mandatory"

These are all meant to identify what suggestions to provide, and would
presumably use the same techniques as GL 2.5 L2 SC1 to report to the
user. Should we explicitly refer to the error reporting techniques from
that SC?

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering