Re: Partial Regrets, and vote for 4.1

From: Sebastiano Nutarelli (IWA/HWG) <snutarelli@webaccessibile.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:14:41 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

First of all, excuse me for last two months in which I wasn't able to join conferences, but I'm still full of work :(

I'm absolutely agree with Luca, validity of code is a requirement for to guarantee the correct operation of the user agent, indeed I've already expound my opinion here about that.

Best regards

From: Luca Mascaro <info@lucamascaro.info>
Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:51:25 +0200

--