Survey for Guideline 1.2 Guides (was: RE: GL 1.2 and GL 4.1)

The survey for guides for guidelines 1.2 success criteria is available at:
   <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/mediaequiv20051014/>

Due to the controversy that surrounded previous proposals for Guideline
4.1, I think we may have some preliminary discussion of a proposal at the
face-to-face (tuesday?) before sending it to the list and out for survey
(wednesday?).

--wendy