EDITING WIKI PAGES

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:46:49 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The best thing now is to add comments to the surveys if the surveys are out.

If you want to ALSO add a comment to wiki - just put a space in front of it
and it will show up in a comment box.

Deleting and changing the text after the survey is out - is more of a
problem.   We may do it for some late major clean up on an success criterion
guide doc but we should not routinely do it or it may get confusing.

Thanks.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/