Re: Survey from team B for tomorrow's call

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:27:51 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> Please complete the following survey before tomorrow's call [1].  These are
> proposals to close 15 issues related to Guideline 3.1.

Sorry, but I've made a mistake in the survey. I've put a comment that
signed video may be more appropriate under guideline 1.1, which is
obviously incorrect, and I've since seen there's something appropriate
under guideline 1.2. I don't know how to change my vote, but would
like to vote for "Do not adopt proposed wording".

Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,

Supplement your vitamins