[action] VoiceXML and WCAG

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:38:53 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I had an action item for team A [1] to review guideline 3.2 as it relates
to VoiceXML and dialogue systems. However, I have wanted to do this for all
the WCAG guidelines ever since I joined the working group (and it was an
unofficial action item for me at the Brussels F2F). The HTML document
attached to this message is a first stab at such a review. I stopped after
guideline 3.2, and I need to check a few more things for guidelines 2.2,
2.5 and 3.1. If you have any comments or questions, use your voice, and
I'll lend you my ears ;-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/20-wcag-teama-minutes.html#action02

Regards,

Christophe Strobbe