[TECHS] Draft Scripting Technique for DHTML Menus

From: <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:50:11 -0400
To: "WCAG " <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Attached is a draft scripting technique for creating DHTML menus.   I
wanted to provide an example technique that did not contain example code
so we could review the format.   Also, I am looking for another good
example of DHTML menus to include and would appreciate any links people
have to examples that work with the keyboard and screen reader.  This is a
rough draft but comments are always appreciated!
  (note that this example relies on stylesheets from the W3C site).
thanks,
Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies