RE: Techniques harvesting

Hi Tim - the techniques harvesting was a brainstorming session to come up with new ideas for techniques. For the most part we did not write down existing techniques, we tried to come up with new ones. However, the informal nature of brainstorming means there's no guarantee that everything there is new. If we mentioned existing techniques, we did not bother to note where they were located. A next stage in the exercise will be to select techniques for expansion, and in that phase duplicates would be eliminated. But I wanted to get this document with minimal editorializing from me in order to preserve the integrity of the brainstorm. We will refer to this in future teleconference agendae. Michael