RE: Face to Face in Seattle - on Oct 17-20 Hosted by Adobe

From: Gian Sampson-Wild <giansw@ifocus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:31:03 +1000
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Wendy Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Hi

Wendy/Gregg, can you please let us know where (exactly) this will be
held?  I am booking flights now and will be booking accommodation
sometime in the next week.

Also I am planning to stay on in Seattle on the Friday and would like to
catch up with a few people from the Working Group outside the F2F - if
anyone is interested.  (In order to approve this, I had to convince my
boss that this is a networking event as well!  So it would be great if I
could say I met X from Adobe and Y from Microsoft and Z from
Macromedia...!)

Cheers,

Gian