RE: R: NEW: Issue #1544

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:46:21 +0200
To: "'Tina Holmboe'" <tina@greytower.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Tina Holmboe
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 11:23 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: R: NEW: Issue #1544

  No, we are not ignoring the elephant. However, instead of insisting
  that the elephant MUST REMAIN in the room, we explain that THIS room
  and THAT room don't support elephants, and it'll have to go outside
  while we make do with a cat.

Roberto Scano:
I've done some test: assuming that - as told by Matt May - Flash is
accessible only with IE, I've tested the representation of Flash with other

Using this simple code:

It seems that works in all the browsers.
If we wanna talk about previous browser, these previous browser are not used
by more than 0,0x% of the www users...