R: [techs] Tests For TH Elements (136 and 137)

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:28:01 +0200
To: "'Chris Ridpath'" <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, "'WAI WCAG List'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Great.
Should be also a test for other specific elements of Data Table:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/tables.html#h-11.2.3

All layout tables do not contain thead elements
All layout tables do not contain tbody elements
All layout tables do not contain tfoot elements

And also check, if used inside data table: Each row group must contain at
least one row, defined by the TR element.