RE: NEW: Issue #1544

From: Sebastiano Nutarelli (IWA/HWG) <snutarelli@webaccessibile.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:42:20 -0400

We're basically working to develop and warrant web standards, I know that problem but in this case we're falling again in the same discussion around possibility to invalidate code.
I'm sincerly and generically not in agreement about this eventuality.
Browsers should align to our guidelines and not viceversa (IMHO).

Best regards

From: "Luca Mascaro" <info@lucamascaro.info>
Date:  Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:27:09 +0200

--