Re: Exploding the myth of automated accessibility checking

There is a mind set that would limit the scope of wcag 2.0 to only
those factors which can be tested by automation.  I would not welcome
this change because you could then even more than now have a site
that past but was utterly useless.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With His: