RE: Exploding the myth of automated accessibility checking

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:55:03 -0500
To: "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "'WAI-GL'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The group is in no way resistant to human checkable.   Never has been.
Human testability has been a viable type of testability in every version
from the beginning.

Please stop making things up and then arguing against them.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center