Color blindness emulation tool - Interface Design Study

From: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:28:05 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

"If you are web developper or web designer and if you feel concerned about
that topic [the difficulty that some colour-blind people can have while
trying to read web pages], your answers to that questionnaire would be very
helpful. I will send a light version of my tool within 2 or 3 weeks with a
new questionnaire concerning the usability to people who will reply to that
questionnaire."

More info and survey at: <http://www.olaxess.com/EN/form.html>