Regret: WCAG is out for review.

From: Li, Alex <alex.li@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:28:21 -0700
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:44 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: WCAG is out for review.

Just a follow up note on our release of WCAG draft for review.

The announcement can be found at

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2005JulSep/0000.html>

The announcement summarizes the key questions we have asked in addition
overall review.

Please pass the announcement above on to other groups or lists as well.

The comments are due back on August 2nd when we will begin to review all
comments.

We did the best we could to address and/or capture all of the issues in
editorial notes. If we missed something - let us know.

Gregg