WCAG 2.0 Checklist

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:29:33 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,
I've read the checklist [1] and I think that the actual structure (data
table) is not clear for three reasons:
1. Using che checkbox means that the value can be positive (yes) or negative
(no), but SC can also be Not Applicable (N/A)
2. put as first coloumn the checkbox, an user with screen reader and also
other people read a checkbox before the text.
3. SC reference is not immediately identificable: I suggest to divide in two
different data table cells.

So my editing proposal is this one [2] that I've limited to GL 1.1 due that
all the contents are generated by XSLT.

Hope this helps!

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG