Catch me up here about baseline and f2f meetings

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:34:24 +0000 (UTC)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Perhaps I missed this in the mass of messages with similar or identical
subject lines, *but* at the Boston f2f did we not decide-- and how
delicious it is to be able to use "we" in that context-- that Ben had to
be given whatever help he needed to finish his evaluation of how UAAG
intersected with WCAG 2 before we made any decisions on baseline?

Was that conclusively decided to be unnecessary at CSUN, or did someone,
as, for example, the Working Group chair, decide that previous discussions
pretty much hadn't happened at all and simply pressed on regardless?

I'm just trying to understand how we got from a stage of "Let's finish
this research" to "We definitively know what we don't need" in the span of
a single meeting.

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
       --This.