RE: Key results and recommendations from Face to Face

Thanks, Al.  This is a beautiful exposition and it helps me very much.

There is nothing in WCAG 2.0 as vague as "structure your content." We
are striving for success criteria that are written as testable
assertions about content in its encoded form, and to provide sufficient
and testable techniques for encoding that content.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute