RE: Key results and recommendations from Face to Face

Yeah - just so people aren't confused, what Gregg said is what I intended to say. The WCAG group should provide a _recommended_ baseline in a non-normative document. But it is only a recommendation, not binding on conformance, and authors can (and sometimes, should) use a different baseline. This is in preference to the other options I can think of that don't work:

* Provide a normative baseline - that's what we've been struggling with
* Fail to provide a baseline recommendation of any kind - then people will be struggling to implement WCAG "blind" - without adequate information, and baselines will be all over the map. They may be anyway, but at least a recommendation from us should help to consolidate them.

Michael