Re: Further thoughts on user agent support

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:10:00 +0100
To: "'Jason White'" <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: "'Web Content Accessibility Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Jason,

IMHO, WCAG should not "exclude" any technology as you describe. For me,
the question is finding a sweet spot between "a normative until user
agents" and "first find out which assistive technologies support which
features in order to implement WCAG". -It seems to me that the previous
suggestion from Wendy comes close to that spot.