[techs] CANCELLED Techniques Teleconference 23 March 2005

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:03:02 -0500
To: "WAI GL \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi - the techniques teleconference is cancelled this week. Instead, we recommend that regular participants of the Wednesday calls attend the call on Thursday to review the discussions and decisions from the face to face. we also recommend that you take advantage of the time to work on action items. :)

Michael