SC as checklists

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:25:45 -0600
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello,

In preparation for this weekend's F2F, I've put together a couple of
views of checklist information for discussion.

The first [1] is a simple checklist including only the success criterion
from the latest guidelines draft. It is meant to illustrate the
proposals raised last month related to our approach checklists and
techniques [2].

I also prepared a second version [3] that lists all of the techniques
and tests that are mapped to each success criterion. Am hoping that this
view will be helpful in reviewing and sorting techniques as we move forward.

All the best,

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2005/03/checklists-simple.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JanMar/0543.html