[techs] CANCELLED Techniques Teleconference 16 March 2005

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:37:14 -0500
To: "WAI GL \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Just a reminder, the weekly techniques teleconference is cancelled this week. Many of our members will be at the CSUN conference during this time and we invite you to attend the presentations given during that time. Those of us who can will attend the face to face meeting over the weekend, and we will resume regular techniques teleconferences next week.

Michael

--- Signature ---

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Product Manager, Watchfire
1 Hines Rd Suite 200, Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7  Canada
Tel: +1 (613) 599-3888 x4019
Fax: +1 (613) 599-4661
Email: michaelc@watchfire.com
Web: http://www.watchfire.com/