Re: Issues summary for Mapping from WCAG 1.0 to WCAG 2.0

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:06:54 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I have updated and attached the mapping from WCAG 1.0 checkpoints to the
WCAG 2.0 success criteria per discussion at the following 3
teleconferences:

- 6 Jan, 2005 [1]
- 3 Feb, 2005 [2]
- 17 Feb, 2005 [3]

There are still a number of unresolved questions, issues, and action items
on this. I would like to get it on the agenda again soon. Perhaps if there
is time, after other more important issues are closed, we could discuss it
at the face to face meeting at CSUN.

(See attached file: WCAG_1.0_to_WCAG_2.html)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/01/06-wai-wcag-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/03-wai-wcag-minutes.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-wai-wcag-minutes.html

Andi