FYI: Japanese screen readers and ECMAScript

From: WATANABE Takayuki <nabe@lab.twcu.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:17:23 +0900
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

For your information.

In Japan, most screen readers and voice browsers correspond to JavaScript
(ECMAScript) because these software use components of IE.
It must be noted that there software cannot use onmouse* events.
# Japanese Jaws is Jaws 4.5,

There, however, is a software that does not correspond to JavaScript.

--
WATANABE Takayuki <nabe@lab.twcu.ac.jp>
Tokyo Woman's Christian University