RE: new approach

Ok talk to you Thursday.

Key to this approach though is that nothing but the guidelines SC are used
to determine conformance.  Everything else is just tools to help understand
the SC and whether they have met a particular SC.

At least that is what it looks like.  Maybe it is how it is worded.

Still rolling this all around in my head.  Looking forward to your comments.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center