    Da: "Alistair Garrison"<alistair.garrison@accessinmind.com>
    Inviato: 23/02/05 17.51.16
    A: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: [techs] Title attribute values for frame elements
      Dear all,

    Question: In HTML, would it be good if the value of a title attribute given
    to a frame element was the same as the value for the title element found on
    the page being loaded by that frame element.

    Alistair

    Alistair Garrison

    Managing Director

    Accessinmind Limited UK Filial

    Tel.: 0046 8 44 65 287
    Website: http://www.accessinmind.com

    IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the addressee
    only.  It may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If it
    has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.  If you
    are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print,
    distribute or rely on its contents.  All e-mails and any attachments are
    believed, but not warranted, to be virus free.  However, all e-mails
    should be virus checked before being downloaded and we accept no
    responsibility therefore.

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]